• Half day trips (5 hours) start at $500 for 2 people
• Additional people can be added for $100 each
• All fishing rods/reels/equipment will be provided
• Fish filleting & bagging for transport home
• Live bait is available at market price (typically $25-40 per person depending on season)
• $100 deposit is required to hold your fishing date
• Trips will be rescheduled if Capt. Garry determines unsafe weather conditions
• Full day trips (8 hours) can be booked for an additional $300 but not recommended for summer months
Most trips will be spent in the boat either drifting or power poled over structure that holds large schools of fish, but wade trips can be arranged too if desired. Let us know if you have a desired method when booking your trip. Anyone wanting to wade will need to bring their wading gear & rods, including waders in the cooler months.
Not an experienced fisherman? Not a problem. Capt. Garry loves to teach children and beginners the art of catching fish. Team McAninch has two children that are constantly on the boat so we have plenty of practice helping children catch fish & enjoy their time on the water.
Guided trips will be run from a Gulf Coast Variside 2300. This boat delivers great performance in Galveston Bay. The v-hull tunnel design allows for a great, dry ride while still being able to get into shallow areas. The drop deck in the back allows for easier re-entry into the boat during wading trips. New for 2019, we've installed Safe Floor decking in the whole boat. No more slippery floors from trout slimed decks.