What to expect
· Most trips will begin at Galveston Bait & Tackle unless other plans have been made
Galveston Bait & Tackle
9301 Broadway St.
Galveston, TX 77554
· You will need to purchase a parking pass for $5 inside the bait shop upon arrival
· Typically we meet just before first light, Capt. Garry will confirm a meeting time the day before
· The boat will be in the water, tied off to the docks whenever you arrive
· If live bait is being used, Capt. Garry will have it in the livewell before your arrival
· We'll stay inside the Galveston Bay system and mainly fish water less than 5' deep
· We'll fish our allotted time, then head back to GBT where Capt. Garry will clean all your fish
· When returning to the docks, please stay seated until the boat has been tied off to the dock.
Included with Fishing Trips
· Use of H&H spinning rods & FFP reels
· All needed fishing equipment/tackle
· Boat fuel included with pricing
· Boating safety equipment
· Fish fileting & bagging for transport home
What to bring
· Valid TX fishing license w/ saltwater stamp (single day fishing licenses are available on the TPWD website or sporting goods store)
· Small soft cooler with drinks & snacks / use for transporting fillets home after the trip
· Weather appropriate clothing
· Sunscreen & bug repellant
· Non-marking boat shoes, closed toed are recommended. Bare foot is not allowed.
· Camera/cell phone for pictures
· If you prefer to fish with a baitcast rod/reel please feel free to bring one.